How to get to ERC 2019?
How to get to Kielce?
Kielce are located at a distance of 116 kilometers from Krakow. By car you can get to Kielce in less than 2 hours following the roads DK 7 and S7.
The route from Warsaw is about 180 km long and it will take between 2 and 3 hours to complete. From the capital city to Kielce it is best to take the S7 road.
Persons coming to the ERC from outside of Poland can get to Kielce:
From Chopin Airport (Warsaw)
- SKM S2 train to Western Warsaw, and then by intercity bus
- the S2 or S3 train to Central Warsaw, and then the Intercity train or
- by bus directly from the airport
From John Paul II Airport (Balice-Cracow)
- by train of the Małopolska Region or by bus to the Main Railway Station, then by Polregio or Intercity train, or by intercity bus.
How to get to the ERC?
The Kielce University of Technology is easily accessible by public transport and car. There will be a parking lot for the participants of the event, but we encourage You to use public transport. The area of the University is adjacent to the stop: Warszawska/Politechnika
To get from the railway station to the Warszawska/Politechnika stop You should get on the bus at the Czarnowska or Paderewskiego/Sienkiewicza bus stop and take buses: 13, 35, 39,46, 103, 105
Long distance buses stop at the Żytnia bus stop. Getting on this bus stop you can get to the University area by buses: 35, 39, 105, 110
Other buses that stop at the Warszawska/Politechnika stop are: 5, 102, 113
Numerous car parks will be available for visitors to the event:
- At the Polytechnic – for participants with an entry card
- Parking lot in Galeria Echo
- Parking at Radiowa
- Guarded parking lot at Świętokrzyska 52
- Daily parking lot at Nowy Świat 44
- Underground parking lot of the Galeria Korona
Share the post: